The most common questions we get from our clients
Kalifornia Glow will not be held responsible for undesirable results if proper prep and maintenance steps are not followed.
Teeth Whitening Prep Instructions
- Floss a few days prior to your appointment. Skip flossing the day of your appointment so your gums are not sensitive. If you've booked your appointment for the day-of, skip flossing altogether.
- Come with your teeth brushed or at least free of debris. Do not brush your teeth 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- Make sure you've eaten the day of your appointment. You won't have the opportunity to eat during your session (about 1 hour, sometimes less or more). You won't be able to eat or drink anything except water 1 hour after your session.
- It is recommended that you've had a professional teeth cleaning in the last 6 months to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy.
- Bring headphones so you can listen to an audio book, podcast, show or music during your appointment.